Answers to Common Questions
Below are answers to some of the most common questions we answer. You may have additional questions, so, please do not hesitate to call us or contact us with the handy form on the Contact Us page.
Answer: Yes all estimates are FREE.
1. You will receive a return call from one of our estimators within 24-hours of your call to set an appointment to meet with you.
2. We will provide you with a detailed estimate stating the scope of all work to be performed.
3. If homeowner accepts the estimate they will be asked to sign a start work, sign a contract, and issue a down payment.
4. Work is scheduled to be completed with the homeowner.
5. Upon completion of project homeowner will be asked to sign off on the completed repairs with a final balance to be paid to Fentress Builders.
Answer: Yes, depending on the work performed, Fentress Builders offers between 1 – 5 year warranties on workmanship. See your project manager for details.
Answer: We can start the reconstruction process after the repair specifications have been approved by you.
Answer: The length of the job will vary depending on the scope of your project. However, we begin work and finish in a timely manner.
Answer: Most people are obligated to work Monday- Friday. Fentress Builders understands this and offers a lock box option in which a key can be put in. Only licensed, bonded and insured Fentress employees and subcontractors working on your project would have the code.