- Digital multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, and temperature
- Manual- and auto-ranging modes for user flexibility
- Built-in thermometer allows for temperature readings without a separate instrument
- Performs millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors
- Safety rated for Category III to 1000V and Category IV to 600V.Operating Temperature:-20 °C - 55 °C
The Fluke 88V multi-meter presents a new improved device that has all the attributes that make the Fluke brand very popular plus new additional features that make the device the best automotive multi-meter. Furthermore, it can be used for both hybrid and conventional types of vehicles.
The device is equipped with more measuring functions. In addition to the normal measurement of current, voltage, resistance, and continuity, the device can also perform pulse width measurements and diode testing. With the device in hand, you can be sure that you will be able to diagnose correctly whatever defect your vehicle possesses.
The device is designed for accuracy. Many times we tend to acquire devices that do not perform up to the level described by the manufacturer. In keeping in line with their traditions, Fluke has created a product that meets all the expectation of a user. You get the exact service you paid for, and sometimes the device might exceed your expectations.
Troubleshooting has been made easy by the Fluke 88V
Multi-meter. There is no function in the vehicle that the device cannot measure and report to you with precision and accuracy. Whether you are talking about a hybrid or a conventional vehicle, you will be able to determine what is troubling your vehicle for correct rectification of the problem. Incorrect diagnosing of the problem will result in inaccurate solutions, and the problem will only be postponed. If the troubleshooting was not correctly done, you should expect a reoccurrence of the problem in future. Using the device helps to minimize the chances of such a situation occurring.
The device is the most powerful multi-meter that has been produced by the company. For such a strong brand like Fluke, this is a
rather strong claim, and it is justified by the service offered by the device. With the device, you can work on systems with a current of up to 30A without damaging the device. The internal construction of the device makes it able to endure all the power that a vehicle can produce without getting damaged.
The multimeter is a very versatile device. Not only is it able to work on different types of vehicles but it also works with both DC and AC. You can measure up to 100V of both direct current and alternating current sources.
The device also has a magnetic hanger at the back that lets you hang the device on any steel or iron structure you may be working on when not in use. It is easy to grasp and easy to use.
Some of the main features of the device include:
- Measures resistance, continuity, and performs diode tests
- Frequency range up to 200 kHz
- Measures voltage up to 100 volts for both
- AC and DC
- Measures current up to 30A for up to 30 seconds
- Has a total of 4 digits that ensure precise measurements
- Has the ability to measure rpm with an optical inductive pickup
- Measures temperature and has an optional temperature probe
If you are looking for the best automotive multi-meter,
look no further than the Fluke 88V Multi-meter. It offers both service and durability and will offer you real value for your money.